1. How to ship and buy products from France with We Shop France?
Learn how to ship and buy products from France online with « We Shop France ».
Buy from European Union online shops which deliver in France > we receive your order > we deliver it to you.
Contact us with the buying request form, we provide 2 solutions, select according to your wish. Your packages will be grouped for reshipment with no additional fee.
- Solution 1 : Buy for me (we take care of your purchase from the order to the shipment)
1. Tell us what products you want to buy from France or Europe. Do write all the necessary information. Also, you can select items from different online shops.
2. We check availability, look for the best price, and then send you our offer.
3. You accept the offer; we proceed with your order upon receipt of your payment.
4. Receiving your package by our service, checking, grouping if necessary.
5. Package forwarding.
- Solution 2 : Buy by yourself (we collect and send your package)
1. Tell us information about your products so that we can estimate the weight.
2. We send our offer.
3. You accept the offer, then upon receipt of your payment, we send the shipping address details with your order ID. It is required for each order to ensure the receipt of your order.
4. You do your shopping from European online shops. After that inform us about your order and delivery.
5. Receiving your package by our service, checking, grouping if necessary.
6. Package forwarding services are processed.
Your packages are stored for a maximum of two weeks.
We will not accept packages with custom duties, delivered cash on delivery, also, with prohibited or illegal items, oversize and overweight packages.
That is how to ship and buy products from France with us.
You will receive our offer within 3 business days (please, check your spam folder if you have not received any reply).
For help or advice, you can email us with the contact us form.
2. Service fees :
– Solution 1 : Buy for me (we take care of your purchase from the order to the shipment)
Your total cost = your total order from online shop(s) + service fees (= price 1 + price 2)* + international shipping fee
– Solution 2 : Buy by yourself (we collect and send your package)
Your total cost = handling fee (= price 2)* + international shipping fee
* PRICES :
• Price 1 : order service fee
Order service fee depends on your total order :
0 € – 50 € = 8,9 € per order
> 50 € – 100 € = 11 €
> 100 € – 150 € = 11% on the total order
> 150 € = 10%
• Price 2 : handling fee
Handling fee is based on the weight of the package and depends on the country, so the price may vary a little :
UE, weight up to :
1 kg = 6,90 €
2 kg = 7,00 €
5 kg = 7,20 €
10 kg = 8,20 €
15 kg – 30 kg = 9,90 €
Rest of the world, weight up to :
0,5 kg = 7,35 €
1 kg = 7,75 €
2 kg = 8,40 €
5 kg = 10,50 €
10 kg = 13,75 €
15 kg = 21,00 €
20 kg = 23,50 €
– Additional services :
- Pictures of your goods : 2,50 € up to 3 items and 1 € per each additional item (minimum 2,50 €)
- Return service (only if your package is still in our office) : 10 € + return shipping fee
To return the order to the seller / Eshop, check his return policy. Contact us and ask for a return service. We will send you an invoice.
3. Payment method :
– Credit card via Paypal (choose to pay without a Paypal Account) or Stripe
– Bank transfer
4. Shipping and delivery :
We ship to over 200 countries and shipping to PO Box address is not available.
Parcel size and weight: the weight of the parcel must not exceed 20/30 kg (depending on the country) and the total sum of the 3 dimensions (length+width+height) must not exceed 2 meters.
- Delivery with french priority mail « Colissimo » or « La Poste ». Delivery time is from 3 to 21 days with tracking number.
If you wish for express delivery, specify it on your request.
- Insurance to cover the real value of your product is available (specify it on your request).
The shipping fee is based on the actual weight or the volumetric weight of your package. Volumetric weight is calculated using this formula : (L x W x H) / 5000
Ask for estimated cost with the Buying request form
5. Customs duties and prohibited goods :
- Customs procedures and laws depend on the destination country. Also, the content of the package. However, customs duties/taxes may be imposed that must be covered by the recipient. So please check your country’s customs policies before ordering.
- Prohibited goods: Make sure to review the list of prohibited items (aerosols, varnish, perfume, batteries, painting and more). Aside from the list of universal restricted items, all countries have their items specifically banned for shipment.
6. Withdrawal :
Regarding the right of withdrawal of your purchased items, the seller’s conditions (Eshop or seller) will be applied.
We remind you that the buyer will bear the cost of return and our service ends with the shipment of the package.
That was your guide to learn about how to ship and buy products from France with We Shop France.